Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Bold Moving and Storage (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
By clicking “Submit”, you consent for Bold Moving and Storage (and affliate) to use automated technology to contact you at the given number. This includes numbers currently on any Do Not Call Lists. You are not required to consent to this use in order to purchase any good or service provided by Bold Moving and Storage.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the website or otherwise contacting us.
Personal Information: While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, including certain rights to data access, data rectification, data erasure, and the right to object to processing. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org